Let's do bullet points:
- I'm short on finished posts, but long on posts that are half-written.
- I have a friend coming to visit who is shorter than me, but never short on laughs
- With 115F degree heat in the desert, we're short on breezes
- With 115F degree heat, I'm running short on sunscreen (Future post alert)
- With 115F degree heat, I'm running short on running shorts
- We are signed up to attend a Short Film Festival, where apparently, popcorn is optional (?!!?)
- I'm surrounded by short creatures
|No matter how big she feels, Ellie is definitely short.|
|...but she tries to act 'big'|
|Scorpion. In my house.|
|Centipedes (plural). In my house.|
|Not sure if this guy is short, but the cockroach is. And also was in my house. The roach, not the guy.|
- I'm short on sleep, probably due to the presence short creatures above.
- I'm short on pumpkin which means that if I don't hit the market, I'll be short on protein fudge muffins.
|Yesterday I added ground coffee to the mix, to make up for the fact that I'm short on sleep|
- My workouts have been short (another future post)
|Short, Sweet & To-the-point workout|
Q: Are you short of something right now: good or bad? Have you ever seen short films?